APPLE TREE STORY


Once upon a time there lived a big apple tree and the boy who liked to play under the tree every day. He liked to climb up into the treetops, eating fruit, lay down in the shade of the shade leaves. The boy loved the tree. Similarly, the apple tree loved the little boy.

Time flies. The boy has now grown up and no longer playing with the apple tree every day. One day he went to the apple tree. His face looked sad. "Come over here and play with me," pleaded the apple tree. "I'm not a little kid playing with the tree again," replied the boy. "I'd love to have a toy, but I do not have money to buy it." The tree replied, "Sorry, but I did not have money ... but you can pick all my apple fruit and sell it. You can get the money to buy toys kegemaranmu." The boy was so pleased. He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily. However, after that the boy never came back. The tree was sad.

One day the boy returned again. The tree was so excited. "Come play with me anymore," said the apple tree. "I do not have the time," replied the boy. "I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Will you help me?" "Sorry, but I do not have a house. But you can cut all the branches rantingku to build your house," said the apple tree. Then the boy cut all the branches of the tree and left happily. The tree was also felt happy to see the boy happy, but the boy never came back again. The tree was again lonely and sad.

On one summer, the boy returned again. The tree was delighted to feel welcome. "Come and play deganku," said the apple tree. "I'm sad," said the boy. "I am old and want to live in peace. I want to go on holiday and sailing. Will you give me a boat to cruise?" "Sorry, but I do not have a boat, but you can cut the trunk of my body and use it to make a boat that you want. Go sailing and have fun." Later, the boy cut the tree trunk and make diidamkannya ship. He then went sailing and never again came to the apple tree.

Finally, the boy returned again after so many years later. "I'm sorry my son," said the apple tree. "I do not have more apples for you." "It's okay. I had not have teeth to bite the fruit apelmu," replied the boy. "I do not have trunks and branches that you can climb," said the apple tree. "Now, I'm too old for that," replied the boy. "I really do not have anything else can I give to you. All that remains is the root-akarku old and dying," said the apple tree with tears. "I do not need anything else right now," said the boy. "I just need a place to rest. I was very tired after all these years." "Oooh, very nice. Did you know, the roots of old trees is the best place to lie down and rest. Come, let us lay in the arms of the root-akarku and rest in peace." The boy lay in the arms of tree roots. The tree was glad and smiled with tears.

This is the story of us all. The tree is our parent. When we are young, we liked to play with our mother and father. When we grow up, we left them, and only come when we need something or in trouble. No matter what, our parents will always be there to give what they can give to make us happy. You might think that the boy had been acting very rough on the tree, but that's the way we treat our parents.

Spread this story to brighten more colleagues. And, most important: to love our parents. Tell our parents now, how much we loved him and thanked him for his entire life has been and will be handed to us.

www.dudung.net